What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A resource for universal sample speeches and public speaking tips
- Giving you free written welcome speeches and speech templates to adapt and personalize
- Giving you free sample thank you speeches and universal generic templates
- Giving you tips and guidelines to enhance effective communication skills
- Giving you templates for introducing yourself and other speakers
- Giving you practical and effective public speaking techniques
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Find The Words – How To Say It Best scores 70.32/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.find-the-words.com/Find-The-Words-How-To-Say-It-Best.html, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $5.99.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: find-the-words.com you’ll also be taken through to find-the-words.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)